Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Kicking the habit

I need to kick the habit but the habit is so good, or is it? I don't know anymore. I don't know if I do it becuase I'm hooked or because I like the way it makes me feel. This is probably why I should kick the habit. I hate to blame my laziness and lack of effort on this habit but sometimes I wonder. I go to work everyday, I pay my bills, I pay my chid support on time and I always pick my kids up when I am suppose to. Big Deal right, there are alot of fathers out there that do this right? I never do it around my kids but my daughter is getting older and I know she has smelt it on my shirt before. One day she will be at a party and smell that same smell and then it will pop in her head and she will know. What will I do then? This is why I need to kick the habit so when and if she does confront me about it I will be past that stage in my life and I won't feel stupid telling her why she shouldn't do it. Man, I would be such a hypocrite and she probably won't respect my opinions ever again. People say that its not a big deal (and it might not be to them) but I think it is becoming one in my life.



Later

1 Comments:

Blogger BigStaff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home