Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Another day blah, blah, blah!

Another day another dollar right? I don't know because I'm not doing anything. I just set this guys PDA up but there's nothing to that. There is no way that I will be doing this when I'm 35. I better have something going for me but it seems like I will never get there. I know it's no ones fault but my own and the World definitely does NOT owe me a living. I need to have a job that means something to me. I want to do something that's gratifying and this is not it. I know it could be because there are a lot of very, very, successful people in the technical world. Yes, they probably all started where I am at now but they did it when they were like 22 not 31. I have to go back to school or I am going no where. I need direction in my life. I have to do this myself and quit resting it on someone else's shoulders.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nika's life said...

Yea I know what you mean. I want a job in Graphics but I don't want to rely on other to get it.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Nika's life said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home