Wednesday, July 13, 2005

More Thoughts

I really dont't know what to talk about and it has been a while since I posted anything. I read the 5th nail blog last week and it amazes me how creepy that guy was. If you don' know who I am talking about then you must not read the news but Joseph Edward Duncan III, the shit bag that killed the family in Idaho and kidnapped and raped an 8 year old girl and her 9 year old brother had a blog. If you didn't know what the guy did you probably wouldn't suspect him by reading some of the blog but towards the end he gets wierd. It really sucks that these kids had to go through this and he killed the little boy so now Shasta (8 yr old girl) has to grow up and try to have a normal life after witnessing half her family being murdered. It seems like the world is getting worse and worse but then I think, I really never paid any attention to the news until after I joined the Marine Corps so it might have always been this bad.

I have question, is it me or are kids having sex at a lot younger age? I had sex for the first time when I was 14 and that is young but there are girls out there that are that age and they have had sex 5 or 6 times already with 5 or 6 different guys. Girls are giving guys head in school like its not a big deal and that never happened where I'm from. I also went to a pretty small school so it might have been happening back then in the city but not as much as it does now. I used to be jealous and think "DAMN, why couldn't I have found those chic's when I was about 15 or 16 man that would have been great" but now that I have kids I think "DAMN, I hope that my daughter is NOT one of those girls that think that they have to "put out" to get a guy to like them.

Like I said I am just writing whats on my mind so take it or leave it.


PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home